Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery Home Study Course

Finally! You Can Now Draw Like A Master...


“Discover The Secrets Of Drawing Realistic Pencil Portraits WITHOUT Wasting Your Precious Time Going Through Years Of Trials And Errors!"
Let Me Show You How You Too Can Draw Realistic Pencil Portraits Like A Master With My “Truly” Step-by-Step Guide... And Help You To Achieve Your Dream To Become A Master Pencil Artist

From The Desk Of Christopher Sia
Date: 24 June 2013

Dear Artist,

My name is Christopher Sia and for the past 5 years, I’ve been drawing pencil portraits and teaching thousands of my students to draw as well.

I was a struggling so-called artist trying to learn how to draw realistic pencil portraits.

Obviously, I failed many times.

I couldn’t even draw a decent pencil portrait because I wasn’t gifted in drawing.

I spent my hard-earned money from my part time job to attend drawing courses, but didn’t learn what I needed to achieve the realism of a masterful human pencil portrait.

I can still remember the first pencil portrait that I drew back in 2006, when I didn’t really understand how to attain my potential.

I thought it was nice so I shared it with all of my friends—but they laughed at my portrait drawing.

Looking at their drawings, I felt that I was not as skillful, couldn't draw as well as they could.

Until today, I still keep my first pencil portrait drawing on my drawing table…

                                                                             
After years of trials and errors, I’m now able to draw a pencil portrait like this...

                                            
This is not from overnight success. I’ve been practicing and learning for almost every single day to attain a higher level of pencil portrait drawing.

The truth is... there was this one year period that I did not improve my pencil drawing techniques at all.

After achieving the results that I wanted, I concentrated on teaching others, at the expense of myself. 

Because of teaching others, I lack of practice time and stopped learning in drawing for almost a year! My pencil drawing techniques became stuck at the same level without improvement.

Deep down in my heart, I know that I’ve been satisfied for where I am in my pencil portrait drawing techniques and skills. I’ve been satisfied that I stopped improving my pencil portrait drawing skill. Read More>>